SKU (ISBN): 9780892765201
Kenneth E. Hagin
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: April 1993
Publisher: Faith Library Publications
1. Origins: Satan And His Kingdom
2. Rightly Dividing Man: Spirit, Soul, And Body
3. The Devil Or The Flesh?
4. Distinguishing The Difference Between Oppression, Obsession, And Possession
5. Can A Christian Have A Demon?
6. How To Deal With Evil Spirits
7. The Wisdom Of God
8. Spiritual Warfare: Are You Wrestling Or Resting?
9. Pulling Down Strongholds
10. Praying Scripturally To Thwart The Kingdom Of Darkness
11. Is The Deliverance Ministry Scriptural?
12. Scriptural Ways To Minister Deliverance
Can a Christian Have a Demon?
Is It Scriptural To Pull Down Strongholds?
What Is True Biblical Warfare?
Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin’s book, The Triumphant Church: Dominion Over All The Powers Of Darkness is a comprehensive biblical study on the subject of demonology. Rev. Hagin builds a thorough study from the Scriptures on the origin of Lucifer and how Satan became the god of this world. Rev. Hagin shows the difference between oppression, obsession, and possession and discusses various ways believers can give Satan access in their lives.
This book will show you how to enforce Satan’s defeat in your life so you can live in the victory God intended for every believer. No longer will you have to try to “battle” to a place of victory once you see the authority that is yours in Jesus Christ.
As a believer, you are seated in heavenly places in Christ far above all powers and principalities now. So if you’re not looking down on the devil, you’re not high enough! Come on up and sit in heavenly places in Christ where you belong. Learn how to take your place in Christ as the triumphant Church – which is always a position of victory!
Read this enlightening book and gain insight concerning:
-Rightly Dividing Man: Spirit, Soul, and Body
-The Wisdom Of God
-Spiritual Warfare: Are You Wrestling or Resting?
-The Deliverance Ministry – Is it Scriptural?
1 in stock