SKU (ISBN): 9780892765171
Kenneth E. Hagin
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: August 1992
Publisher: Faith Library Publications
1. Ranks Or Classes Of Apostles
2. Fourth Class Of Apostle: Non-Foundational Apostles
3. Characteristics Of The Apostolic Call
4. Qualifications For The Apostolic Ministry
5. The Office Of The Prophet Contrasted In Old And New Testaments
6. What Is A New Testament Prophet?
7. Prophets Are Not To Guide And Direct New Testament Believers
8. Performing In The Flesh VS. Ministering In The Spirit
9. Foretelling Versus Forthtelling
10. God Does Not Put Novices In Positions Of Authority
11. Church Government
12. The Pastor And The Local Church
13. Different Church Structures
14. Ministerial Accountability
The role of the apostle, prophet, and pastor in the Body of Christ.
The offices of the apostle and the prophet have recently come under much scrutiny and questioning among believers. Some claim that these offices are no longer in existence in our day.
But what does the Word of God say about the roles of the apostle and prophet in the earth today? Does the apostle rule over all the other ministry gifts, including the pastor? Should the prophet lead the local church and who is in authority in the local assembly?
Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin answers these and other questions according to the clear counsel of God’s Word in this book. He emphatically states that God is not only raising up strong local churches but is also desiring to give clear understanding of the proper role and function of apostles and prophets in the Body of Christ.
3 in stock