SKU (ISBN): 9780892765140
Kenneth E. Hagin
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: August 1993
Publisher: Faith Library Publications
1. The Anointing In The Old Testament
2. The Anointing In The New Testament
3. New Testament Kings And Priests
4. Empty Cisterns Or Full Reservoirs?
5. New Testament Pattern
6. Characteristics Of Those With A Fresh Anointing
7. Maintaining The Glow In Adverse Circumstances
8. Second Characteristic Of Those With A Fresh Anointing
9. Third Characteristic Of Those With A Fresh Anointing
10. A Fresh Anointing Is Recognizable
11. Full Of The Word And The Holy Spirit!
God said of Israel in the Old Testament, “. . . my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water” (Jer. 2:13). In other words, God’s people had chosen their own will instead of God’s will and because of that they had become empty, broken cisterns. In this book, Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin explains that there is an application in this scripture for the Body of Christ today. “We need a fresh anointing,” Rev. Hagin explains, “so we won’t be empty, broken cisterns that can hold no water! God doesn’t want His people to be empty cisterns; He wants them to be full reservoirs able to hold much living water of the Holy Spirit.” Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin shows believers how they can tap into the provisions God has already made for them in His Word so they can receive a fresh anointing on their lives every day!
2 in stock